Kellermann Atto RB rear and brake light
Dark - with heavily tinted glass
The Quadrature of the circle has been achieved with the Atto® RB: This rear and brake light is extremely small and also spectacularly bright. Compact and bright: this combination makes the Atto® RB a real sensation!
For comparison: The light surface of the Atto® fits four times on a 1 cent coin! This consistent reduction opens up completely new design options on the motorcycle. Due to the Atto® RB, the component "rear and brake light" on the motorcycle can virtually disappear visually. This rear and brake light is only noticeable when it really needs to.
When it lights up, it shines with an intensity that has made the Kellermann products legendary and our company a trend setter over and over again. The Atto® RB offers maximum brightness with minimal size, in short: it is "sensationally small - spectacularly bright". We recommend not to look directly into the light of this small power plant for too long!
An optimized light control is achieved by a sophisticated system of lenses and reflectors. In addition to the well-known Kellermann
HighPower LED technology ** is the first time that our new EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology is used, the
makes this combination possible.
The entire electronics of the Atto® RB are housed inside the housing so that this tail light can be operated directly on the 12 Volt mains. *
- Vertical assembly
- Sensationally small - spectacularly bright
- EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology
- Kellermann HighPower LED technology
- Longlife Protection Guard®, IC controlled, 330 kHz clocked
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 Volt DC voltage systems
- With M5 x 0.5 x 6.5 fixing thread
- Dimensions: length 14mm, max. Diameter 10mm, glass diameter 7,8mm
- Europe-wide protected design